Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{Major Distraction}


This is a major distraction!! I haven't been doing much crafting lately, so I know I need to! But the problem is....I'm kind of blanking on crafting projects right now! I am the type of person that has to constantly come up with new projects or I get bored really easily.
So.....that is where you come in my faithful followers! =) I would like you to comment and tell me what you would like to see. A project you love that you would suggest or something you have seen and wouldlike me to try. Anything! I just want tons of ideas!
Thanks guys! I can't wait to see what you all suggest......

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

How about a notebook that you can write movie titles in so that you remember to bring to them to your friends?????

Just a loving thought! :)

Eleanor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.