Thursday, October 21, 2010

"Breakfast" for Jack

Since Jack is my baby, and since I love to spoil him rotten.....I made him a new toy! As you know, I am in love with fleece because it's so easy and quick so I've been making so many cool things! Like....this little egg toy! It even has a little squeaker in it that I took from one of his old torn up toys!


Jack loves his little sunny-side up egg!



I have been working hard to finish up the "project" that I gave you a clue about, so I promise that will be up soon. Also, I went to Hobby Lobby today and got 9 sheets of felt for $2.25!! I was so thrilled because felt is similar to fleece {just a little stiffer} so I will be using it for some projects! Hobby Lobby is a store that I could spend hours in and could definitely spend a fortune in. =)
Check back soon for the reveal of my "project"!!!

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Love the pic of Jack and the Egg... you know, all toys should have names, so I'll be eagerly anticipating one for Mr. Egg!! Lol!