Saturday, October 16, 2010

~Truly blessed~

Yesterday was spent going to the zoo. Now, despite what most people say, I don't think you can outgrow the zoo! No matter how old I get I'll always enjoy it. It is a wonderful reminder of God's creativity, His majesty, and even sometimes, His sense of humor! =)



I think the Meerkats are my favorite! They are so adorable and they look so huggable.....I REALLY wanted to take one home with me.



After the zoo trip I did a little bit of shopping and found the cutest, the most adorablest (yes I know that's not a word) necklace that I think I am going to wear every day for the rest of my life!!!!

I love every bit of it! The owl, the buttons, the flowers, the little swallow! It's all so cute, and so me!
I am truly blessed, and most of the time I take what I have for granted or I just don't stop to take the time to thank God for everything he has given me! I definitely do not deserve any of what he gives me, but yet he continues to provide for what I need and more!
What a great God we serve!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

You're a blessing! Thanks for sharing your pics and I too LOVE the owl necklace... glad you went back for it!

sara said...

It IS the most "adorablest" necklace ever! I would wear it every day too!!!

I was telling Dave about your blog and how encouraging it is and how I hope our daughter will be like you one day! :)

(now it it time for your mom to start a blog :)