Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{Tuesday's Title}

Here is another Tuesday's Title!



So, I had obviously heard of Wuthering Heights, but never really knew what it was about. I began to read it, and it was very interesting, but I have this weird trait that I like to know what happens in a book before I read it! I don't know why, but I guess I just like to know what is going on before I read it! So, before even finishing the book I knew how it ended! But I am still enjoying reading it and as a matter of fact.....I am almost done with it! :)



I will admit....it is a very tragic book! But for some reason I still love it! Perhaps because it is not like every other romance story......I highly recommend you read it! It is very good, but it might make you cry! I almost did! :)



2 comments:

Eleanor said...

Well, I cry at nearly anything - but that's only because there are many, many sad things in life... but I definitely agree that this book is tragic - but amazing. A true work of art!

Kellie said...

You've inspired me... I need to read more!!! Bravo for finishing the book and your studies!!!!!!!