Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{Tuesday's Title....belated}

Finally......another edition of Tuesday's Title!
To be honest....I kind of forgot I was doing this! :)
And yes, I do know today is Wednesday, but I did promise a special friend
I would put this book up this week!



Today's title is Jane Eyre!



I love this book! It's yet another romance novel (they are definitely my favorites)
but this one is a classic that everyone needs to read at least once!
I cannot describe or explain things very well, so go here to read a summary,
if you have no idea what the book is about!


I hope you will try this book out......it's really great!




2 comments:

Eleanor said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! This book ranks right up there with the best of the best!!!!!!! I love it!!

And yes, if you have never read this book, you MUST. It is imperative!! :)

Kellie said...

Glad you love the classics! And it is never too late to read a book!