Thursday, June 9, 2011

{so....where have I been?}

Well, for a short time my mom and I were privileged enough to be able to take a short trip to see relatives in NH! The weekend was amazing, but obviously seemed too short.
We got to eat the most amazing lobster! {it's kind of a tradition now!}


We played lots of fun games, including my favorites, Apples to Apples {I won!!...can you tell?}


and You've Been Sentenced! If you have never played of heard of You've Been Sentenced I highly recommend you get it! It is so much fun!


Well, we also got to take in this beautiful view, as well as getting some glimpses of these gorgeous birds!




I mentioned in my photography blog that we visited the beach for a little while, which was truly amazing & so refreshing! But I also mentioned that there was somewhere else we went.........

Hmmm......it's so hard to guess isn't it?? :)
That's right.....we were able to go to Disney!!

I felt so blessed to be able to go, and it was seriously the most fun 2 days I have had in a long time! We went to Epcot & MGM, our two favorite parks and just had a blast!
I think we all felt sort of like kids again, but that's what happens when you go to Disney!


I think maybe we were having a little too much fun in one of the gift shops!?!


God truly blessed us with two amazing weeks of vacation!





1 comment:

Kellie said...

Absolutely AMAZING week of fun, family and relaxation!!!