Monday, October 25, 2010

{easiest vase}

I love having this blog! It forces me to be creative, and come up with fun projects to share! This one doesn't involve fleece! =)
Just grab an empty bottle (mine was leftover from a Sobe Strawberry Banana! YUM!).......


and some fun ribbon!

Cut your ribbon to fit snuggly (I emphasize snuggly because you want it to fit tightly so it won't slip off or slide down). I also put a few little pieces of tape on the back of my ribbon to ensure that it would stay in place.
After you are done attaching the ribbon, stick a few fun flowers in it and you have a cute vase that will brighten your day!

It was the perfect cheery project for this rainy cold day! =)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love it - and it looks so cheery on your windowsill! A daisy a day keeps the meanies away!